Who are we
• Showworld Ltd
• Telephone: +44 (0)7973 416 596
• Address: Registered Address: 47 Newtown Potton Bedfordshire SG19 2QJ
Why do we collect and use your personal information
We collect and use your personal information in order for us to manage your inquiry and provide you with information about our products/services that you have enquired about.
What happens if I do not provide my personal information
We need your personal information in order to provide you information about our products/services. If we do not collect your personal information we will not be able to provide our services to you.
How we protect your information
Your data is securely password protected and securely held on a server. Our website server is protected and regularly scanned for malware and viruses. We do not store any credit/debit card details.
Who will we share your personal information with?
We will not pass your personal information onto any third parties unless it is absolutely necessary for the inquiry/engagement concerned.
Transferring your personal information outside Europe
We will not share your personal information with organisations based outside Europe. In the case that we have to (we are an International Company) we will ask you express permission, and then only relevant data will be given.
If you live outside the UK, by using our services or providing your personal data to us, you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data by us or on your behalf. Of course, you still have the right to ask us not to process your data in certain ways, and if you do so, we will respect your wishes.
Sometimes we’ll need to transfer your personal data between countries to enable us to supply the goods or services you’ve requested or are supplying. In the ordinary course of business, we may transfer your personal data from your country of residence to ourselves and to third parties located in the UK.
By dealing with us, you are giving your consent to this overseas use, transfer and disclosure of your personal data outside your country of residence for our ordinary business purposes.
This may occur because our information technology storage facilities and servers are located outside your country of residence, and could include storage of your personal data on servers in the UK.
How long will we store your personal information?
– Clients: We will store your personal information for up to one month if you do not decide to proceed with our services and do not opt-in to receive marketing information from us. If you do become a customer/client of ours, we will store your data for up to one year from the date of the latest purchase of our services. If you do choose to opt into our marketing, we will continue to contact you via email until you opt out. All of our emails contain an unsubscribe link.
– Artistes: Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) requires us to keep records of contracts, payments and invoices for 7 years. We will therefore normally hold information of any contracts for this long.
What are your rights in relation to your personal information?
Right to Access
You have the right to request copies of the personal information we hold about you at any time.
Right to Rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
Right to Erasure
You have the right to request that we delete your personal information from our records.
Please note that we will not be able to delete your personal information whilst we are still providing our services to you. We will be able to delete your personal information once you cancel the service or once the service is completed.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that we restrict how we use your personal information.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the collection and use of your personal information at any time.
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information in a legible and compatible format such as Excel or Word.
Right to Withdraw Consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information to send marketing information to you. Each marketing email that we send you will include a link which you can follow to opt-out of future marketing.
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels).
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
How can I exercise my rights in relation to my personal information?
You can exercise all of your rights by contacting us on any of the above contact details.
How do I lodge a complaint about the use of my personal information?
You can lodge a complaint with us directly by contacting us on one of the above contact details. You also have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO are the regulator who makes sure that we use your personal information in a lawful way. You can also lodge a complaint with the ICO by following this link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or calling the ICO on 0303 123 1113.
- Save your browsing analytical data of our website.
- Better understand our customers needs.
Any Questions contact email@example.com
Last Updated 24th May 2018