Shock, as one of my all time comedy hero’s dies.
Robin Williams RIP: has died just minutes ago! 11:55 American Time 11th August 2014.
Mork Calling Orsen?
Shit – Now he is Orsen (kinda?)
Robin Williams has died just minutes ago! Cannot believe it…
Our respects to his family, friends and mutual fans worldwide.
Here are a few lines from the great man
We remember the genius of Robin Williams with the following quotes:
1. “See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.”
2. “Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they’ve got nothing to lose.”
3. “Do you think God gets stoned? I think so . . . look at the platypus.”
4. “If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.”
5. “Reality is just a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs.”
6. “I’m sorry, if you were right, I’d agree with you.”
7. “Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?”
8. “After I quit drinking, I realized I am the same asshole I always was; I just have fewer dents in my car.”
9. “What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.”
10. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”
11. “Death is nature’s way of saying, “Your table’s ready.”
12. “Cocaine is God’s way of saying you’re making too much money.”
13. “People say satire is dead. It’s not dead; it’s alive and living in the White House.”
14. “When in doubt, go for the dick joke.”
15. “If you can remember the sixties, you weren’t there.”
16. “It’s a wonderful feeling when your father becomes not a god but a man to you- when he comes down from the mountain and you see he’s this man with weaknesses. And you love him as this whole being, not as a figurehead.”
17. “Comedy is acting out optimism.”
18. “But only in their dreams can men be truly free It was always thus and always thus will be.”
19. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. If you lose that, you’re nothing.” – Robin Williams
20. “The brightest light has gone out.”
Source: Latin Times
I am really going to miss an icon of my era and inspiration to my craft.
Robin McLaurin Williams (July 21, 1951– August 11, 2014).
Your work will live on forever!
RIP Robin Williams Aka Robin McLaurin Williams (July 21, 1951– August 11, 2014).